- Athena’s, thanks to its own photovoltaic system, utilises clean energy for over 80% of its production energy needs
- We adhere to LifeGate’s Zero Impact® project to offsett CO2 emissions deriving from industrial production processes, participating in targeted reforestation interventions.
- The packaging of our cosmetics is eco-sustainable: made with FSC ® certified paper, recycled and / or recyclable plastic;
- Our formulas are based on strictly biodegradable ingredients;
- We promote Fair Trade, also using Fair Trade ingredients;
- We collaborate with the ONLUS OPIMM (opimm.it) to promote the personal and professional fulfillment of disadvantaged people through training and accompaniment to work;
- In line with the European regulation, Athena’s opposes animal testing. We follow the entire supply chain of the raw materials used to make sure that even these are not tested on animals. Our products can be used by Vegans, the products bear the Vegan symbol.
Athena's has always believed in respect for the natural home around us.
Development, innovation, continuous herbal research and over 50 years of experience are the foundations of our company. Athena’s has always created products that combine naturalness, safety, efficacy and certified quality while respecting the environment.
- Conscious Quality: we are what we promise. Our products do not contain ingredients of animal origin, petrochemical derivatives, aggressive surfactants, silicones and synthetic dyes.
- Attention and care towards our consumers: the promise of quality cosmetics with a very high concentration of organic and natural active ingredients in all our formulations.
Athena’s collaborates with the Cosmetology Department of the University of Ferrara for the implementation of efficacy evaluation studies on products, skin and ocular tolerability and microbiological control.
Thanks to its photovoltaic system, Athena’s utilises clean energy for over 80% of its production needs
Exclusive use of bottles, boxes, packaging in recycled and / or recyclable material and biodegradable and environmentally friendly ingredients.
Athena’s collection L’Erboristica participates in Impatto Zero®, the CO2 emissions generated by the packaging are offset by carbon credits from the creation and protection of growing forests.
TESTED FOR NICKEL, CHROME AND COBALT
“L’Erboristica di Athena’s since 1969” products are formulated to minimize the risk of allergies
Athena’s, in line with the European Regulation, opposes animal testing. The products can be used by Vegans as they neither contain raw materials of animal origin nor are obtained through the exploitation of animals
I WORK WITH OPIMM
For the packaging Athena’s collaborates with the differently skilled workers of the ONLUS OPIMM (www.opimm.it), with the aim of promoting their social inclusion
“Plant Based” certification, issued by Bioagricert (www.bioagricert.org), attests that our products are mainly based on plant ingredients and on other natural substances, excluding any ingredient of animal origin.